Way back when in my days of beauty school, I participated in a Pin-Up Model contest that some of our student educators held. It was such a fun afternoon! My friends Lauren, Christina and Kayla (our model) along with myself all worked together to create this pin-up inspired look:

I went with the classic pin-up staples; Defined eyebrows, a heavy cat-eye, and sultry red lips.
I was only responsible for the makeup, but check out this amazing hair! All dry set pin-curls and finger waves.
Oh and I can't forget to mention.... we came in first!
Lauren & Kayla
Lauren, Kayla and myself.
Sam, Shauna & Jess as:
Bettie Page, James Dean and Marilyn Monroe
Can you believe that's a beautiful woman in the center?! The things you can do with a little hair and makeup are so cool.
Bettie Page, James Dean and Marilyn Monroe
Can you believe that's a beautiful woman in the center?! The things you can do with a little hair and makeup are so cool.
My good friend Sarah (center in red) did her own hair and makeup.. How cool is she?
Beauty school was so fun! Hope you all enjoyed looking back with me.
Beauty school was so fun! Hope you all enjoyed looking back with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment