Monday, November 7, 2011

Roberman Wedding












Earlier this fall I did makeup for the Roberman wedding. It was so much fun and everyone I met that day was so easy-going and overall great. Not to mention the bride and all of her bridesmaids were beautiful.. they definitely made my job easy! I was so excited when the bride contacted me about her gorgeous photos from that day.. they are really spectacular!

Thank you to the amazing photographer Michelle Galazia for giving me permission to post a few of the photos here. Her work is absolutely stunning! She works in the Pittsburgh/Western PA area so if you're getting engaged, married, are pregnant or just want to have some photos taken, I really urge you to check her out. You can see Michelle's work on her website.

Some additional Thank You's to my great friends Lauren and Kayla for the beautiful hair and of course to the bride Erica! Congratulations!!

No comments: